Friday, October 4, 2019

Week One Forum

Topic One: My name is Ahni Washburn. I am majoring in business at LBCC this year. I took this photo Journalism class to gain experience in photography and to have a fun elective while doing my required classes. I have no prior experience in photography or journalism so this class is very new to me.

Topic 2: My three goals for this class, is to be able to use a camera correctly, feel comfortable talking to strangers, and to learn how to write well.

Topic 3: This assignment was easier than I thought it would be. My main concern wasn't talking to people, I was more concerned about the pictures not turning out. I was scarred of wasting their time.  To hopefully combat any awkward pictures I split the interview by talking first and last while taking pictures in the middle. When I do this type of experience again I will definitely take more pictures of the subjects. My favorite part of this assignment was talking to new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment